View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 04:02 PM   #813 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

I like it when people disagree respectfully and you make valid points Danny. If we always agreed then this forum would suck.

They made the manifold the way they did because it was the best solution for using what they thought was the best option as far as supercharger. They must have done a good amount of R&D to completely design a piece from scratch and make it work as well as they have. I haven't heard anything from GTM as far as what they are doing for testing or whether it has survived testing if they did. The only thing I know from GTM is that they are taking payments up front for a kit that afaik hasn't been tested. That bothers me a little bit, but it must be just me.

How long has GTM been working on this kit? I am not saying its a bad kit, dont misunderstand me, I just don't see how it is any different than any sc kit that has come before it. I think the Stillen one has more research in it and it has things like water cooling that I welcome with open arms. Stillen was working on a Monster GT-R project before the Z! As far as the fabrication and ingenuity being more extensive, please give me an example of that. Stillen hasn't tuned anything but a CARB legal car either, so..

What difference does it make if its on a 370 or not? its not going to affect any major design parts of it. Power is only going up from where it is now.

You know I have lots of respect for you, so take this as the discussion it is and nothing personal please.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote