View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 11:10 AM   #802 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC Racing View Post
They are simulating driving around a track with 120 degree air temps in California where it has been lucky to make 70's recently?

They are simulating driving in the Northeast in 30 degree air temps in California where it has been lucky to get down to 50 in the evening?

is
Oh I dont know exactly what they are doing so I couldn't tell ya. I know for previous kits they have taken cars out to the desert to do extended hot weather testing. They are track testing it; that's going to be more abuse, more heat and more stress than it would see on any normal road condition. I mean the word racing is in your name, you should know these things...

Granted its not track testing in 120 degree weather, but it sure is a little better than simply doing dyno runs. (not a dig at gtm, I dont know what they are doing for testing)

Last edited by RCZ; 03-04-2010 at 11:20 AM.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote