Thread: A to B
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 12:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post
Thought I would start this thread as an informative thread and not a bashing thread. Ive been looking at the dynos of the 2 SCs and from what I can tell one is at 8 psi and we dont really know what the other is yet. From what I have seen GTMs tq is over 300 lbs from 4200 rpms to 7 rpms, nice. Its power seems to be higher at all rpms too, could be due to a higher psi. So far Im liking the GTM dyno alot but Stillen will probably be coming out with another one with lighter wheel and maybe a higher psi.

I will be going stage 1 no matter what so the 8 psi is looking good so far.

Again I don't want this to be a bashing thing just a place to point of goods and bads about both systems so we can get a good informative view before we buy.
With out stillen even posting there boost level it will be very hard to do a good comparison. We are here to answer any of you guy's questions, Good technical discussion will help the buyer making a better informed decision .

Sam

Last edited by SAM@GTM; 03-04-2010 at 12:23 AM.
SAM@GTM is offline   Reply With Quote