View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 11:55 PM   #783 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

I disagree. I think there is SO much more value in the Stillen kit considering the amount of testing and engineering that is currently going into this kit. If you are going to pay 5k+ for an SC, you aren't only considering price and hp figures. I have seen a lot of things that, to me, are worth much more than whatever dollar difference there is and that is even before we talk about the HP figures. Think about the fact that there is a water cooled intercooler inside the custom designed intake manifold. I'm not sure exactly where the comment about the "other" kit having more engineering going into it than the stillen one came from the other night....but I honestly fail to see how that is possible. I'm sure they will keep it competitive anyway.

I think when people are spending this much of their hard earned money they naturally tend to weigh many more aspects of the buying decision than they would for something cheaper. Price is never the #1 reason.

I'm going to agree with Travis and say this race is over.

Last edited by RCZ; 03-04-2010 at 01:14 AM. Reason: It's late.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote