View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #161 (permalink)
schrute
Track Member

Drives: my z every day
schrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zdub View Post
thanks man. Thats pretty cool I have never heard of a shop like that.
Their problem is not enough people have heard about them - you can see in the pix the shop is a little empty. It's a great concept and I really hope they make it. In this economy you would think people are hanging on to their cars longer and doing more maintenance, I just don't think enough people know about the place. They've been doing more advertising lately so hopefully things pick up, easy access to a lift for $15/hr. sure is convenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlmartin81 View Post
I must say, that DIY shop is pretty neat. I like that. What's the cost?
$15/hr. for the lift, $10/hr. more for unlimited access to their tools (basic tools included for free). $119 for the day which is what I did since I was doing a few things at once it took a few hours and I didn't have enough room in the Z to bring everything I needed (creeper, floor jack, air tools, etc. - all included).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonesteak View Post
It's on the website he linked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin.z View Post
what is the recommended front hotchkis bar set to?
thanks
Hotchkis front sway is non-adjustable.

second skin | mr works | fast intentions | ssr | eibach | hotchkis | spc | toyo | bluebatmobile | v-led | jwt | ventureshield | tinted tails