View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico magic View Post
I agree, there are lenses out there that have a long reach but you sacrifice image quality when you do that, plus like spear said those lenses are slow. On the other hand if you aren't worried about any of that and just need something to tool around with, that has so so image quality then there are tons of lenses out there. I'm a Canonite and so I will use only the Canon lenses, just like the folks out there that use Nikon stick with their stuff. So with that long winded reply, I wish you the best of luck and happy shooting with what ever lens you choose!=)
I think I'm going to take the 17-85!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote