View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 09:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sscottfitz View Post
Never been to a live race, but I certainly enjoy my Sunday mornings (or Sat nights) on SPEED TV watching the REAL "open wheel" guys do their thing. I've enjoyed watching Lewis Hamilton in the McLaren the last couple of years -- hope they don't start this season so far behind that they can't run for a championship.

Disappointed to hear about the US Team -- figured it would take them a few years to start finishing mid pack, but sounds like they didn't even make it to the first race -- too bad.

Anyway, I'm ready to offset my weekly "fendered car series" with the F1 boys.

ssf
Holy Crap!

Now I know of TWO NASCAR fans who also watch F1!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote