View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 04:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
i did one already...unless u mean more in-depth then mine on a nismo

Has anyone got any actual proof that these engines can only handle ~500whp? Has anyone actualy pushed the engine until something went wrong. I just hate how someone says something and then everyone goes with that quote to heart. For example...i use to own a cobalt and everyone said it was only safe to use a 50-75 shot on the 2.0L ecotec engines...there is a guy that has a spare engine built up so he is trying to blow his stock engine up. He has ran 20+ bottles of a 125shot without reducing timing at all and nothing has gone wrong...and people say the engine is only good to 300whp...hes making around 350whp with the nitrous and nothing has gone wrong.
Yeah a Stillen G3 Install on a Nismo DIY. Like my Oil Cooler w/ Damper DIY.

There are at least a few Z34s and G37s rolling around with 500whp or so

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers
vipor is offline   Reply With Quote