View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 02:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestyle55 View Post
What do you mean they were making noise? How long did you drive with them on? Did you autocross with them? What car did you have them on?

Is the EDFC feature something that was really cool when you first got it then ended up being something you didn’t adjust a lot after the initial excitement. I mean I can see myself messing with it a lot (auto cross, street racing – stiff) (trips with the g/f, driving in the city – soft).

Yeah the struts started to make noise after a while. I had them on for like 5k miles. I did autocross. My 04 STI. No actually I used it more often than I thought I would, but thats partly because I lived in the Boston area and the roads are AWFUL there. So I was always switching back and forth between soft and stiff. As far as getting tired of it? not really, I loved hearing the little motors winding up to as they adjusted stiffness.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote