View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 12:10 PM   #150 (permalink)
schrute
Track Member

Drives: my z every day
schrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonesteak View Post
Haha I told you they were literally 60 miles old! and Tony is an awesome dude who goes the extra mile to help a brother out. As far as the clearance goes, maybe you can post some more pics of the undercarriage and other angles and Tony can chime in? I've never had problems going thru the steepest driveways with the exhaust on, and I pushed it pretty far. All in all I'm glad it worked out and once your car gets used to the exhaust, the gains will be much more apparent. Good stuff!!

Tim
Good suggestion Tim, I'll take some pics. Yeah I'm excited to get out and drive it today, I'll be able to have a little more fun driving it without a passenger to consider

Thanks again man, sorry you couldn't keep it for yourself. I can see why it might me too much for the 50-70 year old non-enthusiast set. You hooked me up bro, I got a discount and got to cut in line

Jeff

second skin | mr works | fast intentions | ssr | eibach | hotchkis | spc | toyo | bluebatmobile | v-led | jwt | ventureshield | tinted tails