View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 06:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ-NISMO View Post
I have the same issue and just noticed it tonight. I have 200 miles on the car so far and have not noticed it before. I was actually nervous when I heard it for the first time while parking in the garage tonight. The engine makes a knocking noise when I shut it off.

I also noticed a faint vibrating and rattling noise with all feet of the pedals; however, it goes away when i depress the clutch while I am in neutral. Is this normal also? I am worried the bearing or flywheel may have issues.
You folks have entirely too much time on your hands. Do you ever use any time of yours to just enjoy your car?
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote