View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 05:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
dainedazz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' SR 6MT Z34
dainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
UPDATE-

I just received conformation that the tooling has shipped from Italy and will be state side sometime towards the end of next week. The distribution center will inspect the tooling to make sure that it is correct and then send it out to me (Hopefully) next Thursday or Friday. If that is the case, I should have the tooling within 2 weeks from today.

From there we need about 2-4 days to play with it and get all of the bends and rotations down. Once we have everything indexed, we will begin production.

The first set of fixtures/jigs will be completed by the end of today and I hope to have the second set of fixtures/jigs completed by the middle of next week. The reason we have decided to build 2 sets is to (Hopefully) speed production up! Obviously I have not built a production set yet. So, I can only try and calculate how long it will take to build each set. I am (hoping) that 2 people can produce 3-4 sets a day. We will not be working on them every single day due to the fact that we only have 4 people including (me) and we are almost two months behind just on cat back builds. I would like to have 5-8 sets mailed out every week if possible.

We at Fast Intentions, Inc. appreciate everyones continued patience...

Thank you, Tony
DaineZ' Rosalena | Kenwood | Pioneer | 3M | 180 Custom | Stillen | Z1 | Fast Intentions | Setrab | Eibach | Varis | UpRev | TEIN | UAM | Amuse | Bride | Southbend | WORK | TWM | BFGoodrich | Robispec | TAKATA | GTSPEC | Instagram @johndainez
dainedazz is offline   Reply With Quote