View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 07:21 AM   #93 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUESLATE View Post
That's my point.
I was joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Also, selling your old wheels and mounting the new ones is 100% not Forgestar's fault.
It's b.s. the way they handled the situation. And the owner/manager, said he would personally inspect the wheels before he shipped them, but no he didn't they came flawed, where was the promised quality control at? I agree it wasn't the best move to mount them, but when the owner tells you he will personally inspect them before they leave.......I wouldn't have inspected them under a tube light either. It is just sad it takes 6 months and 2 attempts to still get it wrong.

ZDAYZ 2012

Last edited by FuszNissan; 02-25-2010 at 07:23 AM.