View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 05:31 PM   #92 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
He could have just deleted the thread.

If I crashed my Z, I'm not sure that the first thing I'd do is come post pics of it on here. If I did post pics, I'm sure I'd give some details so others could learn from my mistake.

Well it's one thing when you post and pretty much make it known that it was your fault. But when you blame your friend and a random dog or your mom, well, it just makes you look like an idiot!

The big thing, though, is that this crap is happening on the street. People with no concept for vehicle dynamics are out trying to be drift stars on the street, putting themselves and others in danger, and generally making our community look bad.

If you do it on the track... it sucks, but at least you did it on the right place. If you do it on the street...
LIKE us on Facebook!