View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 06:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr20dehauler View Post
It's been sooo long since I checked my CJM order, but I actually bought the whole kit with the rails

Do I need the CJM 4-Way Fuel Tap to run two fuel pressure gauges? I have the mini CJM one included in the kit that I assume is for the engine bay and I was thinking about buying a gauge for the inside cluster.
The 4-way block mounts to the stock fuel rail inlet tube flange. If you remove the stock rails for billet ones, you lose the fuel rail inlet tube flange.

Id recommend you just not use the small gauge in the engine bay. An in-cabin gauge or sensor used for logging is a far superior option than a gauge in the engine bay that you can only see when stationary and outside the car. You just simply will not need a gauge in the engine bay after adding a proper one.