View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 10:52 AM   #57 (permalink)
Zerkster
Base Member

Drives: 16’ 370z base
Zerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
I have loved seeing this come from where you started to where you are at. Can't wait to see what it looks like in that color as well. Such a great build.
I do have a question - how are you liking the Fortune Auto 500s? That is what I am wanting to do and was wondering how you liked it compared to where it was stock (if you were able to drive it stock).

TIA.
Hey I apologize, I must have overlooked this part of the comment.

The FA 500's are satisfactory at this point. I would have to limit my assessment there as other factors need sorted out that may impact the driving feel (alignment, correct aspect ratio on tires, not to mention they are all seasons)

I picked them up because I liked the modularity. As my needs or preferences change I can order or send them down to VA and get whatever I need done relatively quickly.

My error was that when I ordered them, I based spring rates off of my previous knowledge of working with FC's, S14's, and Miata's. Needless to say, my spring rates were a little soft when accounting for the considerable weight difference. May end up sending in for revalving once I get back on the road and see how the new spring rates feel.

As for how it would feel over stock, that is a hard one for me to answer as I made a handful of other suspension changes at the same time as installing the coilovers.

Overall, very pleased with the coils and FA as a company if that helps.

Last edited by Zerkster; 02-14-2024 at 10:56 AM. Reason: I can't spell
Zerkster is offline   Reply With Quote