View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 01:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Smokey Nagata
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z BC M6
Smokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Sound like you are bumping the strain gauge and causing it to rev up. You need to shift faster and be more accurate with your shifts.
I driven the car for multiple years now and have never had this issue(outside of the previous frustrating spat), I shift plenty fast and have raced/track the car !! I'm not sure shifting "slow" is my issue, especially downshifting since SRM is supposed to hold the rpms at the ideal range. What I mean is that the feature worked perfectly until very recently when I turned it off & then turned it back on, but thank you for your insight
Smokey Nagata is offline   Reply With Quote