View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 08:30 AM   #82 (permalink)
Zerkster
Base Member

Drives: 16’ 370z base
Zerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip00 View Post
One question tho, do you think you'd rather go to 3.90 if possible now, or you think you've made a good choice?
For what I use the car for, it's perfectly fine. I take it to work, 30 min back roads and quick elevation changes and then weekends around town. Once I get to a certain point I plan to do some light autoX and such.

My main focus when I chose gearing was weight, braking, and handling. Z's really do have enough power after flow and tune mods unless your really going crazy.

Only you truly know what you want from the car and what the likelihood is that youll drive it on the highway a lot. Another consideration, if you ever plan to really start making power, you'll quickly "overpower" (for lack of a better word) the 4.08.