Thread: Kinetix arms
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 08:41 AM   #15 (permalink)
Smokey Nagata
Base Member

Drives: 14’Nissan 370z BC M6
Smokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveZ03 View Post
I can't speak to their function, but optically, these look like cheap knock offs of a superior product (SPL) that is proven! Save yourself possible headaches, buy something that is proven and don't roll the dice on suspension bits. Your suspension isn't something that I would recommend cutting costs on.
They look visually different in hand. Adjustment functions in the same way SPL arms do. Z1 took the positive aspects from SPL's offerings and produced a like part at half the cost(while keeping similar manufacturing processes). How do you figure buying a manufacture warranted part as "rolling the dice". Z1 offers an older style arm that is not adjustable on car and I could not find one account of a user having an issue or "failed" component(FUCA) on this site or any other for that matter, they're just not as popular because they do not offer quick & easy adjustments ! Z1 has fixed that with this newly improved offering. I feel the cheap knockoff comment is coming from a materialistic POV and from someone who has shelled out the cash and already has SPL upper arms . Others have already previously mentioned that there is no real problem with the fuca's offered by other companies, they're just hasn't been an offering as easy to use & adjust on the market other than SPL until more recently !!
Smokey Nagata is offline   Reply With Quote