View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 07:19 AM   #47 (permalink)
Smokey Nagata
Base Member

Drives: 14’Nissan 370z BC M6
Smokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Why buy fake SPL when you can have the real deal.
Almost all products are mirrored or produced off of something that already exist. Why spend 1,000+ $$ on something you or no one else will ever see, especially since there is now a comparable option for sale at a much more competitive price. If I can have a product that offers the same features, warranty and design appeal for half of what everyone else has paid for an similar part, why wouldn't I. I'm just trying to save others diving into their suspension some $$. If you want to hold fast on that $$ that was spent on the SPL part and make yourself believe it was worth it that's fine too.

Last edited by Smokey Nagata; 11-16-2023 at 07:25 AM.
Smokey Nagata is offline   Reply With Quote