Thread: Kinetix arms
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2023, 03:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Smokey Nagata
Base Member

Drives: 14’Nissan 370z BC M6
Smokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond reputeSmokey Nagata has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazYGorY View Post
Anyone here using kinetix fucas or camber arms? Any pros or cons that can be pointed out? I know SPL is the go to and everyone will chime in and suggest SPL is hands down the way anyone should go, however I do not intend to track my car and do not need to go overboard on price. Dollar for dollar, are kinetix arms a good investment?
I realize that this is an older thread ! But for anyone looking for/shopping Z1 now offers FUCA's that are not only fully-forged pieces that CAN BE ADJUSTED ON THE CAR !! , they are also half the price of SPL's offering. Save yourself some $$ and get a forged fuca at half the cost (they don't come with little titanium bits) which if you ask me arent worth 500 extra bucks

Link below~

https://www.z1motorsports.com/all-bl...1eb5bc40030ee5
Smokey Nagata is offline   Reply With Quote