View Single Post
Old 10-21-2023, 07:12 AM   #2144 (permalink)
JNews86
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2021 STI
JNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist/dietician/etc. and the following is based on my personal experience.

Blocked everything out for an entire month and only focusing on work and the gym for the final month of cutting.

Gym: Equal parts in terms of time for weight-training and cardio. Cut out processed carbs/sh!t altogether and only focusing on clean/natural carbs (fruits/veggies) with poultry protein sources (cutting out red meat) and 2 gallons of water/day. Reduced cheat day to cheat meal, and even then kept this somewhat lean. But the biggest kicker was aiming for 10 hours of sleep/day: Who knew more sleep meant more gains. My schedule was work, gym, shower, sleep, and rinse/repeat for 30 days.

Result: This should be obvious. None of my clothes fit. Wasn't able to achieve my 18" arms goal, but came in at 17.7" instead (measured in the mornings). Bodyfat % down to single digit. Energy levels somewhat elevated. I've always had confidence, but now I feel like arrogance is taking over (trying to tone this down before I get put in my place).

Never cut like this before, and now nervous to transition to the bulking stage in a few months. I was supposed to get 2 tubs of ice cream today and finish in 1 sitting as a reward, but scared of "going back".
We knew you werent a nutritionist as soon as you said you eat like 400 big macs a month lol
JNews86 is offline   Reply With Quote