View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 05:12 PM   #6167 (permalink)
cubsfan51
Base Member

Drives: 16 Rdstr TS M6 Blue
cubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
That sucks.
I think about it every once in awhile, but I’ve had mine for almost 14 years and spent entirely too much money on it, so I just can’t let it go.
Still gets good smiles to the gallon.
My wife and I are moving to a retirement community downtown. Costs $200/month for each car you want to park, so we decided to go with just one. The Z is obviously not the practical one to keep. On top of that, the parking is valet only. I don't think I trust them to be gentle with my 6 speed manual. I've loved it for the 7 plus years I had it, but I found it a good home.
F.I. CBE 18" res CF | Z1 Hood Struts | iJDMTOY 4th Brake/Tail/Reverse Light | LED Turn Signal/Parking/License Plate/Interior Lights | Amber Footwell LED Strips | EVO-R Front/Rear Big Z Badges Chrome/No Back Plate
cubsfan51 is offline   Reply With Quote