View Single Post
Old 04-21-2023, 08:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
It's really weird that theirs are no codes and a warning light on the dash. What reader are you using? Maybe try to go to an autozone or similar that reads codes for free?
Ended up finding the problem. A fuse.

Nissan was going to charge me 1,500 for a new SRS module + labor. It was just a bad fuse. The Air Bag fuse was fine, it was the fuse that says "Elect Parts" fuse that was bad.

Kinda called the dealership and chewed them up a bit. If i was a normal customer, I would have been ditching out 1,500 dollars. I have the FSM for SRS Diagnostics. First step is to plug in Consult. Second step is a preliminary check. A: Check Battery, B: Check Fuses. Found the issue using their documentation in less than 15 minutes.
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote