View Single Post
Old 04-18-2023, 10:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Perhaps these may be of help:

Passenger Airbag Light Stays On and Codes

Help AirBag Light Won't Turn Off!

From the 2nd thread:

"I know this is an old thread. But if you cleared the light and ur airbag light came back on, its becuz the airbags are disabled. When i got my headunit installed the installer knicked my airbag wire, so even my traction control light would not go off. After the shop ran no codes i took it to nissan, who obviously popped with 3 electrical codes... Would of cost me over $800 to fix, however they deemed it the shops fault so of course the shop fixed it... However noone has the best code reader than nissan

Just my 2 cents"

On a side note, what does the CSC noise sound like on cold starts?
I actually did run into those threads. I've owned the 370z for a couple years now and air bag light never came on before. My SRS never flashes... just stays solid, so i believe i'm in a different situation. I do know the original owner and they did have an aftermarket head unit, but again... light never came on before.

Thanks for the response though. Maybe I'll just have to bite the bullet and let Nissan handle this one.
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote