View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 07:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
Zerkster
Base Member

Drives: 16’ 370z base
Zerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond repute

The factory power steering cooler’s input line was broken so I chose to upgrade it with the Z1 power steering cooler setup. The Mocal oil cooler core was fairly corroded and had a significant number of bent fins so I chose to replace it with a Mishimoto core. Did the same with the radiator. Also put in the Mishimoto low-temp thermostat.

May not be able to see in the pics but I also did a complete Z1 silicone hose setup including heater core lines, aluminum bleeder T, PCV lines, radiator hoses, and power steering lines. Almost forgot Z1 motor mounts.

Threw on a GReddy drain plug, GReddy oil filter, and filled with Red Line 5w30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Zerkster; 11-30-2023 at 01:43 PM.
Zerkster is offline   Reply With Quote