View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 06:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Zerkster
Base Member

Drives: 16’ 370z base
Zerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond repute

Started with the interior. Had to remove the dash for obvious reasons, had to get the seatbelts and SRS module out to send out for rebuild and programming. Cleaned everything to the best of my ability. Evidence pointed to the passenger having got some Arby’s just prior to the crash as I found some curly fries under the seat and petrified cola on the carpet and quarter plastics.

Had to do some plastic welding around where the seatbelts go behind the quarter plastics. Wired in illuminated door sills while everything was out of the car. Also decided to swap in some 15+ Nismo components as I like the color better. Did the gauge bezels, door pulls, shifter surround.

When the seatbelts were out getting rebuilt I chose to have the belts changed to red, because why not? Also went with the Nifty City Tesla screen, again, because why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk