View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 06:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zerkster
Base Member

Drives: 16’ 370z base
Zerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond reputeZerkster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Zerkster’s Copart revival

Hey guys. Wanted to start sharing the work I’ve been putting in on a 2016 base mt that I picked up from copart in November.

Front-end collision with a passenger in the car so both front airbags deployed, both seatbelts locked, the car was really a mess which should be expected I suppose.

Best I can tell, the car was from NJ. Has NJ inspection stickers, some receipts from NJ in the glove box. After doing a once-over I was quite intrigued with the strange dichotomy of upgrades. On one hand, it had a Stillen Gen3 intake, Mocal oil cooler, CSC elimination kit, Z1 rear camber and trac arms, and ISR long tube headers. But at the same time it had those horrible strobing “F1” relays on the taillights, a hack job passenger front fender replacement, and those tree air fresheners were shoved in literally every open space that could fit one. I still need to run a full carfax but my suspicion is I am the third owner. If I had to guess, the original owner did the decent upgrades and later sold to someone that did the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk