View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 12:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
1st
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Platinum Z
1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute

Bump:

I have been searching myself and have not come across anything (web & YouTube).

There is several companies that sell the relocation kit (SOHO, Steering Solutions, GKTech) for the stereo and cruise control buttons when going aftermarket steering wheel.

What I am noticing is you have two options when going aftermarket steering wheel:

1. You either wire it up for the horn with the provided hardware included in your kit (hub, quick release, steering wheel).

or

2. You use the oem harness for the stereo and cruise control buttons that you would use with the relocation kit to bolt up to the hub, quick release, steering wheel and not be able to use the horn.

Please note that this is the way the kits are provided however, I believe there is a way you can splice, tap, solider, etc the correct wires to make this all work together and function like it should.

If anybody has any information please point me in the right direction, much appreciated.

I am planning on calling SOHO, Steering Solutions, GKTech to ask how they did it and or if they can provide me some sort of guidance.
1st is offline   Reply With Quote