View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 02:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
schrute
Track Member

Drives: my z every day
schrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflife View Post
.... That's the same pic as was in the thread that said the bulbs were "sold."
Just take pic real quick w/ your username and the date.... That'll destroy all doubt.
Good suggestion speedoflife, that would remove all doubt. Though the two pics are very similar they are actually two different pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
Should this need to be reported?
Not sure yet, the seller has a few FS threads but only one that I could find where the seller posted back. I sent a PM to the buyer of the wheels asking if he could vouch for the seller.

mbz, I bet you're legit, but posting a pic that isn't yours is misrepresentation and creates doubt. Thanks for posting the new pic, but if you could post a pic of the bulbs you are currently selling with your username and the date as suggested by speedoflife I'll buy your bulbs. I'll also post back here when I receive them. Thanks.

One last thing, the bulbs in your new pic are D2C, the Z requires D2S - are these two interchangeable?

second skin | mr works | fast intentions | ssr | eibach | hotchkis | spc | toyo | bluebatmobile | v-led | jwt | ventureshield | tinted tails
schrute is offline   Reply With Quote