View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 04:17 PM   #124 (permalink)
40 to 332
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 370Z BS M6 Sport
40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip00 View Post
Hey, thanks for the help, but I still have a problem identifying this completely.

So...I have the FSM. I do get it - that I can put the (-) to any of the chassis parts, and that the (+) or the Orange wire can be connected to the ILL(+). So If I connect the (+) wire there, where do I put the Orange one? Or better yet - If I connect the Orange wire to it - then what do I connect the (+) to? Probably not the battery....or?
Connect the (-)wire to a ground location on the chassis.

Connect the (+) to an add-a-circuit that you can install into one of the circuits found in the fuse box located on the left-side of the driver's foot well. The individual circuits are identified on the inside of the fuse box cover. Pick one that is powered when the ignition is on.

Connect the orange wire to one of the wires shown as ILL(+) in the FSM. I chose the ILL(+) wire that illuminates the radio controls. If you want to do the same, follow the instructions in the FSM for accessing the rear of the radio. One of the connectors at the rear of the radio will contain the ILL(+) wire that you will need to tap into.

Trust this helps.
40 to 332 is offline   Reply With Quote