View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 08:37 AM   #43 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

While waiting for my oil cooler to arrive, I'm preparing the oil pressure gauge. I bought the RSP gauge that seems to me like it has near exact font and color as the original gauges. I also bought a used ventilation duct to experiment, but as it's in perfect condition, it will just replace my current ventilation duct.

The idea for location and how to do it is inspired (stolen) from a forum member who showed his pics here: Oil pressure gauge
Thanks for the great suggestion!

So, prepared pressure gauge in the vent:

Will look like this when lit up:

I'm planning to remove the door cards, put this in, and then pull the wires from it through the factory rubber hose connecting the door with the chassis, and then go from there onward.

Last edited by filip00; 12-03-2022 at 08:46 AM.
filip00 is offline   Reply With Quote