View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 06:21 AM   #148 (permalink)
LennyK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Roadster 2010
LennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond reputeLennyK has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=alcheng;3316273]
To some of you who wants to get rid of that warning light and buzz, here's the solution:
open the battery cover under the hood, there's a small fuse box in front of the battery, on the cover there's the diagram telling you which fuse is for which component, there's two fuses for the roof, one is a big one with a 40A and there's another small one in 15A, I remember it's the 2nd one to the right on the top row.
You can remove that 15A fuse, the warning light will turn off and no more buzzing, so you can drive in peace.

What happens if you remove the 40A "Big" fuse - Obviously the roof will be disabled - Besides that will the roadster function "Normally"?

I already "Pulled" my steering lock fuse and I'm glad I did