View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 09:23 AM   #60 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by isayimandrew View Post
What power level would the radium setup with 1300X injectors support? Trying to do some research and get as much info from some experienced people so that I can communicate better with Jotech.

I am not really trying to push for a specific number but I definitely want to maximize my build without pushing it past reliability and drivability. I also want to stay a good amount below 800whp since that seems to be the magic number of when things become unreliable.
I unfortunately don't know anything about the Radium set up. The secondary pump is just used to just keep the surge tank full? So you'd just be using your single 450 for your fuel supply?
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is online now   Reply With Quote