View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 09:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
CM370z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nismuse
CM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default SOCAL: Cipher Seats w/ Buddy Club Seat Rails

[SOLD]

I'm selling my modified Cipher Seats with modified Buddy Club seat rails. The foam on the bottom section of both seats have been been replaced with high-density foam (originally these seats came with cheap hard foam). The result is a much more comfortable seat and lowered seat height since you sink in a little bit more than usual. The seat belt loops have also been repainted to match the interior silver of the non-Nismo models. Condition is 8.5/10.

The rear mounting points on the rails have been cut and professionally re-welded to drop the back of the seat to give you more head room (important if you are tall and go to the track w/ helmet). I ran the these seats for 6 years without issue. The welds are still in the same condition they were in when they were re-welded. These will bolt into a 370Z without any further modification.

I am also throwing in a free seat of Braum seat belt straps. These are attached by a velcro strap and are easily removable if needed.

LOCAL SALE ONLY. I will not ship due to the size of these things.Pickup in Riverside, CA.
The gray/white stuff is dust. BIG pictures ahead.

Last edited by CM370z; 04-19-2024 at 10:39 PM.
CM370z is offline   Reply With Quote