View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 08:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
prandelia
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo 370Z
prandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I am not sure yet. They didn't give me specific's when they were measuring my car. They did say I will not need my brake ducts anymore. LOL I guess the AP rotors move a ton of air. I did tell them the go to wheel for our cars are 18".
I am sitting here waiting on the machine shop to finish up on the brackets. It should be sometime this month. Just hang out for a little while. I can't wait to get some quality brakes.
They do. They are always 72-vane rotors. I have a Pro-5000 PC9660 kit on my M3. It's seen countless track days, and still on the same original rotors 7 years later. Crazy.

The caliper profile is much smaller than the OE caliper, so it allows them to upsize the rotor alot with the same or better clearance than OE. I'd bet on the 372, but anything will be more than adequate.
prandelia is offline   Reply With Quote