View Single Post
Old 08-26-2022, 01:41 PM   #31 (permalink)
prandelia
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo 370Z
prandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond reputeprandelia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
That won't do much of anything. You will need more cooling as you were told above. You will need a brake upgrades and cooling upgrades before even worrying about ICE mode and an ABS module upgrade.
I beg to diff. It most certainly will encourage more airflow. I already have everything there is to do with brake upgrades/cooling, plus some. 72-vane Paragon 2-piece floating discs, custom ducting, etc. etc. I even have GT3 brake ducts custom mounted to my control arms. My brakes don't have any issues with heat.

Stoptech doesn't offer their 2-piece setup anymore, but Paragon does, and it's a true floating setup, and they offer 48 or 72 vane setups. Real race grade discs and hardware, not tuner crap. Bolts right up to sport brakes.
My car literally has all the typical things to make it a track weapon, except decent OE ABS, lol.

All engine/tranny/subframe mounts
Ohlins suspension - custom valved by PSI
SPL control arms and monoballs all over
Swaybars
Oil cooler
PS cooler
Diff cooler - OS Giken LSD
3.92 R&P
Exedy Stage 1 Clutch and LW Flywheel kit
HFC's with Ecutek tune
AA shorty resonated exhaust
etc. etc. etc.