View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 09:12 PM   #74 (permalink)
370Z944
Base Member

Drives: 370zNismo/944 turbo
370Z944 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
LOL, you don't know crap. Now I am tired of dealing with your dumb butt. Have a nice day. Go back to Facebook.
Wow.. ok.

Thanks for such a technical, and concise refutation. Funny, cause I've literally never had a facebook account. 23 years later after finding out about it from a from a friend that was attending upenn at the time. Was pretty obvious from day one.

LMAO. So far you've told me nothing thats not easily modded. Bigger head studs.. cool, bro. Oooh, ahh. lol Makes sense.. boosted motor. That's why they make these things called a tap & die. Bigger bored out threads=bigger studs. Pattern is same, coolant passages are same. There were people like you on rennlist when I first did this with my 94I grafted a 951 top end to a s2 bottom end, and 968 crank, with a 2.7 89 944 head with proper passages that lined up with the 951 intake that connected to all the upstream turbo goodies. It's not possible they said, very few have done it right, it will be too expensive, blah blah Now there are likely over 100 3.0 builds in the wild, and an entire registry for them on rennlist.

Don't worry, sweety. I'll probably start a thread about the build just to see if you're right or wrong once I actually go down that rabbit hole. Once the 44 is done. I'll probably get a 4x4 and the nissan will get the proper treatment too now that the warranty is up. should be done by fall.

I'm figuring someone around here knows the nuances already. I'm still not seeing any reason why not. Then again, I'm just a "dumb butt". What would I know? That must be the case. That's all the convincing I need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVnmIbzExOA

Last edited by 370Z944; 07-26-2022 at 09:18 PM.
370Z944 is offline   Reply With Quote