View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 07:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
2string1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster
2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Thats a YOU problem

properly fitted wheeels and suspension wont randomly “bottom out” whrn driven competently

****, i’m running aggressive wheels, dropped inches lower than you, and dont have any if the problems you describe

Get good coilovers with damping to match the spring rates, roll your fenders, trim the fender liner appropriately, dont drive like an idiot straight into a ramp or driveway and you’ll be fine

And if u want to be extra careful, add an air cup to the front and you can clear everything

And if you to REALLY to be smart, go to an auto X or road course and drive fast as much as they let you! Or find roads appropriate in your area for performance driving (not promoting any form of street racing)

2strings1 you are bitching about your cheapass approach to car building not letting you drive fast thru shitty roads, which is on YOU for being stupid. Buy one of these new performance SUVs with 4x4 ride heights, thatll let you do what you’re trying to do

Intentionally using the wrong tool for the wrong job doesnt make the tool useless, it just means you are

****, there are track cars that are lower than your ******* swifts and somehow they can drive on berms and **** at race speed, but boo ******* hoo that your route to the ******* grocery store is bumpy

Stick to shopping for a useless axleback exhaust and ebay diffuser
First, I don't drive like an idiot and never claimed that I couldn't drive fast thru shitty roads. I'm not about to cut my car up. I don't have an axelback, I have a catback and I didn't buy it for more hp I bought it purely for the sound. and I don't have a CF diffuser. Would be interesting to have you drive your car on my VT roads. For your information this is my other vehicle with air bags.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3277_DxOresize.jpg (398.6 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by 2string1; 07-25-2022 at 08:58 AM.
2string1 is offline   Reply With Quote