View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 10:53 AM   #882 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Sirnixalot - I ordered those greatneck tools you pointed out. Thanks. Deep down having those bent lines annoyed me but not enough to take it off previously.

Brake lines are all done with the exception of one line for the driver's side front wheel. The line I originally had was too short by two inches. I ordered another -3 line that was longer, but the ends were -4. Oopps. I have another one ordered so it should be here pretty soon, probably on Tuesday July 5th.

I did notice that there are black rubber coated lines AFTER I ordered all my -3 lines.... god that is annoying. The current -3 lines are like little saws that are F'ing up the engine bay paint. I need to tape the lines with felt so it doesn't buzz saw everything.

Aside from that, I adapted all the pipe and thread lines to AN on the master cylinder and on the line where the hardline use to be.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote