View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 04:01 AM   #6809 (permalink)
viiv
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 20 Nissan 370Z PR M6
viiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Wow. Silver paint next to other normal cars looks BORING as hell. Watched the drag race video too with the Supra and Mustang Mach 1. The video makes the Z look slow but I say what ever to that. 0-60 in 4.0 is FAST in my book. Really fast. I think both the other cars are not pretty by any means. Maybe even ugly sort of. But the Z looks so plain its unreal. Its like the other two are 9 and 10 for over exuberance, but the Z is like a 2 for dull dud boringness. Sorry folks. The 370Z is a FAR better LOOKING sports car. As is the 350, and 240.

This car will be a complete sales dud. I give it 3 or 4 years tops, then gone.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
Agreed. At least for the front, I think Nissan just having given the 370Z headlights a matrix LED update to match that of the Murano's 370Z inspired matrix LED lights would have looked better than the new Z's front end.

This was also a missed opportunity for Morimoto who should have also just imitated the Murano's headlight's design for their 370Z headlamps for a more OEM look, instead of the more ricey look they came up with:

The most important part, is my 2020 is better looking and only cost me $28k CDN brand new. Buying a passion red Z would cost me over $50k CDN nowadays, not worth the price difference and rather invest that $20k+ difference:

Last edited by viiv; 05-28-2022 at 04:29 AM.
viiv is offline   Reply With Quote