View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 03:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

My opinion is the '12 Sport Manual Z is your most bang for the buck of the list. I have a 2010 Sport, still on oe shocks and springs with a front sway bar, 255 front/ 305 19 rear tires and it handles like a dream. No issues in Florida rain but I'm partial since paying $15k for it in 2016 with 72k miles.

Came out of a 600+ HP Supercharged Mustang and I find the Z to be much more fun, it's a go-kart. I too would love a Cayman S but both it and the Z are hobby cars and won't justify the cost, especially in the current elevated market. Hopefully the Cayman will be given away when everything comes crashing down...........it's coming.