View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
SLOPOS
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z Base MT
SLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Oh now that I get to see your mount from more angles, yours is absolutely superior.

I actually have the ProClip mounts. I only bought the base, and just stuck my own little magnetic mount on it.

The ProClip one definitely has a bigger surface area. I didn’t use the double sided tape nor did I dug too deep into the crack, trying to damaging the interior pieces.
This would be pretty easy to adapt to any type of aftermarket mount, similar to how you used their base to mount yours. If anyone wants a custom mount, send me a picture of what you're working with and basic dimensions and I can try to make something work.

Edit- I'm bored so I made one and added it to the thingiverse page.

Last edited by SLOPOS; 03-22-2022 at 06:09 PM.
SLOPOS is offline   Reply With Quote