View Single Post
Old 02-26-2022, 10:41 AM   #5959 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
spill the beans duude.
Good Saturday morning all! My Z is to be delivered to me on Monday at another Fast Sideways course at Willow Springs International Raceway. I will get to drive it there for the class with a nonfunctional ABS system. Still gremlins with the speed sensor. The shop will pick it up at the end of the day take it back to their place and then deliver it to Seb on Tuesday morning to have it for NASA classing which is all about power to weight ratios and tire choice. They will pick it up from SpecialtyZ to hopefully finish it up. Once they are done the will deliver it to me at my door step or the track.

We had a come to Jesus talk a couple of weeks age and the owner of the shop was incredibly apologetic. Long story short, he is discounting me all the labor and I will only pay for parts. He is also eating all the transportation cost.

Not what I want for this journey but he is doing me right and for that I can forgive a lot!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|