View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 05:42 PM   #26 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirnixalot View Post
Yeah I remember seeing a few of these ******** the bed with people at or near your tier of power. Funny how popular this transmission is for swaps but no one seems to be developing parts for it.

I'm not trying to get THAT competitive in regards to the slipper clutch etc. I will run the Magnus slipper on the OS Giken twin plate I have. I guess I should have asked my question in a different way. I am not interested in investing another 10k in drive train parts, I have enough engine to break ****, I want to stay under the threshold and enjoy the car at that level.

Appreciate the links/examples so far I missed a few of those in my searching
Just accept what you have. You’re not ready and willing to do what’s necessary or just buy a mustang, corvette, camaro, Honda of sort. Takes about half the amount of money to run fast 1320 times and way more aftermarket knowledge on what works
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote