View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 06:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.2Lude View Post
Bumping up the tire pressure up front did help so I feel like more front spring or bar would also help but I don't want to be chasing my tail. I want to add more negative camber upfront(-2.5) to help tire wear but It will just give me more traction up front relative to rear making my current oversteer issue worse.

I was originally wanted to go with the R10/R8 combo but the Z1 guys said while those compounds worked well for the Z, they weren't enough for the heavier G. Might need to step back down.

The "best" tires that I'll put on this car will a 200tw "cheater tire". Something like a RS4 or N'ferra. No R compounds are in the plans for this car.
You also might soften your front bar as well. That will induce more understeer.Those tires are not cheater tires. The rs4 is good tire for endurance and getting more session in. The cheater tires are AO52, Falken 660 and Eagle r3. Really doesn't matter as you need to get the balance back in the car.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote