View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 05:39 PM   #784 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
Please dont loop millenials into this, this is purely "rich privileged kid" problems. Plenty of our generation had to and are still working for our keep. Max? nah.
That is why I stated it as him being a stereotypical millennial. I have two kids that are millennial and they are not of the norm either. Why, because they were raised right. Max dealing with adversity has all to do with his privilege and not having any real trauma to work through that I know of. He is learning now that it takes more than tenacity, will and desire. It takes poise, calmness, focus and being centered. Knowing that you been there before and that as long as you minimize stupid and stupid doesn't happen your chances for success are high.

You need real support in your run to success. Lewis has Angela and she is freaking amazing. It may look like she is just his personal assistant but she is much, much more. She is his, trainer or physio as they call them, his confidante and mental coach. We all should be so lucky to have Angela to support us.

Hell, Lewis is also a Millennial as well and he makes our point. He not like many of his generation!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote