View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 11:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
viiv
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 20 Nissan 370Z PR M6
viiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmann View Post
Thanks everyone for your responses and useful recommendations. Did first oil change yesterday using ester oil and Nismo oil filter from Z1. One question, and found out a couple of things I'd like to hear from you folks.

Question: Driving at supermarket parking lot speed, when I throttle a bit and take foot off, I hear a soft "boom
[*]The Nismo oil filter from Z1 shows P/N 15208-65F00, 65F01. shop says -65F00 is obsolete and that Nissan now uses -65F01, I don't see any problems using the Z1 filter in future, but any comment would be appreciated.[/LIST]
Both those part numbers are just normal Nissan oil filters. The actual Nismo oil filter is part number 15208-RN011:
https://nismoparts.nissanusa.com/p/N...208-RN011.html

I actually use that Nismo oil filter in my base model 2020 Z which I baby: https://youtu.be/JTgY20dXHoQ. I like that the Nismo filter is made in Japan, compared with the normal Nissan filters being made in Mexico.

Yes, all 2020 models except base model have a fake engine noise coming through the speakers. If you want to disable it, the dealer can do it by changing settings via software. They will plug in their computer system called 'Consult' and they can turn it on or off.

As optionzero stated, the original Nissan fog light from ConceptZ will fit your 2020. It just doesn't fit older Nismo years before 2014. I will take a photo of my stalk when I get a chance.

Last edited by viiv; 12-01-2021 at 11:24 PM.
viiv is offline   Reply With Quote