View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 12:35 PM   #6021 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
And if you do, the target should have half a heartbeat left to live. No mindless ranting, no waving the gun about. If the sidearm clears leather, align the sights and send rounds downrange.
LMAO, My father-in-law and his wife were at my house visiting while I was away. He is a Vietnam vet and has been to Front Site for their security training and what not. Well he asked my wife if I had left her any protection and she said yes, the gun is in the nightstand next to the bed. So he asked her if she knew how to handle the gun and she yes point it at the target and pull the trigger. He then gave her general instructions. When I returned the gun was in its place but there was no round in the chamber. So when he saw me he asked me a couple of questions. Do I keep my gun loaded and why don't I have a double stack magazine. I did skip a beat and said why wouldn't keep a round in the chamber, I don't play TV and warn you that I have a gun by sliding the rack. They just get two in the chest and one in the head. As for the single stack it just the one I have loaded with hollow points. If the gun fight last longer than ten rounds, I have time to get to my AR. I also let him know that I had three other magazines that are double stacked and ready to go.

If I am using a weapon for self protection, it is always locked loaded. It was that way when I had kids and I thought them about gun safety before they had a chance to be curious about guns. They were just part of our life which came with rules and discipline.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote