View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 05:56 PM   #704 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Max is full of himself and his arrogance has reached new heights not only in his words but his actions. He left Sergio hanging. If he would have kept Sergio in DRS range they may have had a better chance of staying out front. Max and his followers complain anytime Max is squeezed by Lewis but it is just racing when he does it. At the start of the race Bottas squeezed him slightly and Max gave him a full dose. Max also got away with making more than a double move by weaving all over the track to keep Lewis behind him and, then when told about the warning, in typical form he made a smart *** response.

The stewarts have been inconsistent all year so that is my biggest complaint. The rules are not equally enforced regardless of weather it is Max or Lewis, they pretty much have sucked it hard all season long.

I also find it hilarious that many of the orange army are singing the same old song. Lewis can only win if he has a faster car. Well, what is up with Max then. The world championship should have been decided since, pretty much up to now he has had the fastest car on grid!

The next three races are going to be exciting when or lose for either of the two front runners!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote